*Lifetime offer for all customers | no wagering requirements | no max cash-out | gameplay will be reviewed for strategic or abusive play. Full T&Cs Apply Here. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly. #ad
Hot Streak Slots
*Available for new registrations only. Max 10 no deposit bonus spins credited upon SMS validation. Finn and the Swirly Spin only. 60x Wagering, 4x Conversion up to £200. See full T&Cs for more detail. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly. #ad
*Registration UK players only (+18). Max Games Bonus Reward: £200. To withdraw games bonus & related wins, wager x35 the amount of your bonus. Games Bonus wins cap: £100 + the initial bonus amount. First-time depositors only. Valid until further notice. Min Deposit £10. Max Reward: £20 Games Bonus. To withdraw games bonus & related wins, wager x35 the amount of your bonus. Games Bonus wins cap: £100 + the initial bonus amount. Max Wheel Prize 150 Free Spins. Wheel segments have different chances of winning. Free Spins are valid on specific game for 1 day. FS are capped at £1 per 10 Free Spins and wins are granted in games bonus after all FS are used and must be wagered x35. Bingo Tickets are granted to the £50 Daily Treat and are valid for 30 days. Wins generated from bingo tickets are granted in bingo bonus. To withdraw bingo bonus & related winnings, wager x4 the amount of your bonus funds. Wagering req. vary by game. Country restrictions apply. UK only: Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal Requirements & Full T&Cs Apply Here. Country restrictions apply. BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly. #ad
*New Bingo customers only. Opt in required. Spend £10 cash on Bingo Tickets to receive 100 Free Tickets and 50 Free Spins on eligible slots. Time limits, exclusions and T&Cs apply. **Significant Terms and Conditions for Free Bingo:Any winnings from the Free Bingo games will be paid out as a cash.To be eligible to access any Free Bingo games, a player must log-in to their account and open one of the rooms.Free games take place in The Gingerbread House and Club Tropicana rooms daily from 13:00 to 14:00 UK Time and from 17:00 to 19:00 UK Time and are open to all eligible players. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly. #ad
All British Casino
*Welcome Bonus for New Players only.Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100. No Max cash out. Wagering is 35x bonus. Cashback is cash with no restrictions. Cashback applies to deposits where no bonus is included.Maximum bet while playing with bonus is £5. Maximum cashout £100 if never deposited, no max once deposited. Bonus excluded for players that deposit with Skrill or Neteller. Full T&Cs Apply Here. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly. #ad
*Registration UK players only (+18). Max Games Bonus Reward: £200. To withdraw games bonus & related wins, wager x35 the amount of your bonus. Games Bonus wins cap: £100 + the initial bonus amount. First-time depositors only (+18). Valid until further notice. Min Deposit: £10. Max Games Bonus: £50. To withdraw games bonus & related wins, wager x35 the amount of your bonus. 50 Spins (FS). FS are valid on a specific game for 7 days. FS wins cap: £5. FS wins are granted in games bonus after all FS are used and must be wagered x35. Games Bonus wins cap: £100 + the initial bonus amount. Wagering req. vary by game. UK only. Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for WITHDRAWAL at any time. Country restrictions apply. Full T&Cs Apply Here. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly. #ad
Information about List of UK Cashback Casinos
Cashback bonuses are a unique and underappreciated type of casino bonus. They are not as eye-catching as massive matched deposit offers and they aren’t as tempting as no deposit offers. But in the right circumstance and for the right players, they can be the best bonuses around.
So, what are they, how do they work, and what makes them so good?
What are Cashback Casinos?
Cashback casinos are simply online casinos that offer cashback bonuses.
Which begs the question, what are cashback bonuses?
These bonuses come with a few basic terms. Be sure to check and consider these first:
- Cash or bonus credits: Does it give you withdrawable cash or bonus credits that must be wagered first?
- Percentage figure: The total percentage amount that will be returned to your account.
- The timeframe: The period during which the cashback offer applies.
- Restrictions: Payment, gaming, and other restrictions that limit how the bonus can be collected.
For instance, let’s use the following as a theoretical cashback bonus:
Get up to 10% cashback on your losses.
A bonus like this might come with the following terms:
- Cash or bonus credits: All of the money is released as cash, so there are no wagering requirements to meet.
- Percentage figure: The 10% only applies to those wagering above a certain amount. Everyone else gets 2%, 5%, or 8%.
- The timeframe: Cashback only applies to losses accrued from Saturday morning to Sunday night.
- Restrictions: There is a maximum cashback payout of £100.
Are Cashback Casinos Worth It?
10% cashback is a lot. Many cashback casinos cap their bonuses at just 5%. It probably doesn’t sound like much, so are these bonuses worth it?
Well, it depends on how it’s offered and who collects it.
As a welcome bonus, cashback offers are best reserved for high rollers.
For example, let’s assume that you have the choice between a 100% matched deposit offer with a £100 cap and a 10% cashback offer with no cap.
In the first instance, you’ll get £50 in bonus credits when you deposit the same. It’s a lot of money to play with and while there’s no guarantee of clearing the wagering requirement, it’s still a tempting offer.
With the cashback bonus, you’ll only get £5, and that’s if you lose your deposit.
But if you’re a high roller depositing £1,000, the matched deposit offer gives you just £100 in credits and tasks you with clearing a wagering requirement. The cashback offer ensures that you have at least £100 left in your account in the very worst-case scenario.
When used as loyalty promotions, these bonuses are excellent and can benefit everyone. In this case, you don’t just get cashback on your losses and will generate credits or cash for every pound you spend.
What to Consider When Collecting Casino Cashback Bonuses
Cashback bonuses are a little more straightforward than other casino bonuses, but there are still terms to check. Consider all of the following questions before collecting these offers:
- Are there other bonuses available? If so, it’s worth checking them and seeing which one is most suitable for your budget. Some casinos offer several different welcome bonuses but only allow you to pick one. Choose wisely.
- Can I withdraw the cash? Is it actually cash that you’re getting or just bonus credits? If it’s the former, you can withdraw it. If not, it may be subject to wagering requirements.
- Do I need to make a deposit? Welcome bonuses may require you to deposit using a specific payment method. Failure to do so will invalidate the bonus. Some of the methods most commonly excluded include Neteller, Paysafecard, and Skrill.
- Do I need to play specific games? The bonus may be site-wide, which means there are no restrictions on the games. It could also be limited to specific slots and categories.
- Do I qualify? Cashback bonuses may require you to gamble a certain amount before you can qualify. And even if you meet this minimum, it could lead to a paltry amount that just isn’t worth your time. Always check these minimum requirements.
- Do I actually care? This is an important question. Many players fall into the trap of wagering more while a cashback bonus is active. It provides a safety net, as well as an incentive, and so they play fast and loose with their bankroll. Don’t make this mistake and always stick to your budget.
There may be some other terms to consider as well. So, make sure you read through the bonus terms and conditions and understand them fully before continuing.
Play Cashback Casinos Now
Cashback bonuses aren’t for everyone, but they deserve way more respect than they get and we’re huge fans! So, if you like the sound of these bonuses, be sure to check out some cashback casinos.
All of the sites linked on this page have a type of cashback bonus active right now. So, click, explore, sign up, and see what they are all about.
List of UK Cashback Casinos FAQ
Do all casinos offer cashback bonuses?
No, these bonuses are pretty rare when compared to matched deposit offers and free spins. However, many sites offer them from time to time as part of welcome bonuses, loyalty bonuses, network promotions, and VIP schemes.
Do I need to be a high roller to qualify?
No. You may need to be a high roller before you can get anything worthwhile out of these bonuses, though. Check the terms to see if this is the case or not.
Can I collect matched cashback bonuses on my mobile?
Yes. The platform that you use rarely makes a difference when it comes to qualifying for cashback bonuses.
Will I actually receive cash?
It depends. Some casinos simply give you bonus credits while others give you cash. In this case, “cash” refers to money in your casino account that can instantly be withdrawn. There are no wagering requirements and no other strict demands. Of course, you’ll need to meet the minimum withdrawal requirement before you cash out, and that might be a challenge with low percentage cashback bonuses.