Posting comments in our forum is quick and easy. However, if you're unsure please take a moment to read our quick guide below:
- Once you have arrived in our forum choose a forum area which you would like to view. (Each forum area contains a variety of different topics. Anybody can comment on a topic).
- Once you have chosen your forum area you will see a variety of different topics. When you put your mouse cursor over a topic you will notice that you are able to click on it.
- When you have clicked on the topic of your choice you will be able to view any comments that other users have already made.
- To add your own comment simply click, 'Add new comment'
- You will then be presented with a text box in which you can type your comment. Once you've finished writing press preview. Have a quick read through your comment to check it for spelling errors etc, then press submit!
- Your comment will now have been saved onto the Bingo Paradise forum!
Common mistakes/misunderstandings with forum use:
- Why won't the forum allow me to comment on topics?- Only registered members can post at Bingo Paradise. If you are not a member sign up now by clicking 'Register account' in the header of this page, (right next to the Bingo Paradise logo).
- My posts are being deleted/are not appearing?- Bingo Paradise does not allow obscence/rude posts. Posts of this nature will be deleted.
- My post has not appeared.-Did it contain a link to an outside website? Such links are not allowed in our forum!
We hope this helps!
Well defined and understood rules.
All will be adhered to.
hi and thankyou for the rules of posting. very useful x
awww kool hun thank you 4 that the rules seem very easy to understand
glad the rules are nice and simple,posting here i come
yep the rules and guidelines seem pretty simple so its just a question of putting them to the test
thanks for the info it all looks simple look forward to posting
the rules are very straight forward and easy to follow. Thanks very much.
nice to have info for posting clearly marked thanks
thanks it did look a little confusing to start with but i think im doing them right
yeah i was wondering about the links jason hun think a little clarifications might be needed here xxx
well seems simple enough to me but im blonde so theres no hope lol
Ohhhh i have just noticed.
I have added a couple of links to help members in another section of the forum.
It's not a bingo site it's helping a member find a job and one for downloading bingo tickets for a party.
Also links are already parsed in posts so why isn't this disabled if no outside links are allowed? Could you just clarify this rule for us please?
these rules seem very fair to me and easy to follow
the rules seem pretty straight forward and i shall adhear to them, so good luck to all new members posting
hi the rules seem ok to me think i get them lol good luck to all joining xx